Friday, January 27, 2012

Its been a while...

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I thought I would. Things have just been so busy lately! Not having internet at home also doesn't help...

My parents house is officially selling and so they have to be out of there by February 15th. That leaves not a lot of time to pack everything up and get it into storage ready for them to move in with me! All of these changes have had me feeling a little down, but it finally caught up with me yesterday and it lead to a sob session with my dad comforting me (so not like him!). I also had some heated words exchanged with a friend who did nothing to help my already down attitude...

So after getting it all out of my system, I was driving to a networking event with the ASU Young Alumni and this song came on my iPod. I think it is perfect for me right now and I cried happy tears listening to it. On repeat.. The entire way to Scottsdale.. Yes, I'm THAT person.

So, for your listening pleasure, here is Matthew Wilder!



I promise I will try and post more coming up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment