Sunday, December 18, 2011

My First Post

Hello everyone! I have joined the online world as a blogger and I can't wait to get more involvedand share everything with you.
Please bear with me as I am VERY new to this. I figured my first post should be one so you can get to know me. So lets start from the very beginning.

My parents settled here in Arizona from England in 1986, and I'm certainly glad they chose Arizona, I am certainly a warm blooded creature. I've always loved swimming and being in the sun, probably because I was swimming in our jacuzzi as a very small child.


I lived in the same house for 23 years and I just bought my own house just  afew miles away from my parents, although they will be moving to Florida soon. So I get a great vacation place, Christmas on the beach anyone?!


I love my friends and family so much, and really don't know where I would be without them. My parents have always been my rock and support system and I know that I wouldn't be the person I am without them behind me all the time.

As for my friends, I wouldn't have half the fun I have without them. If I need some cheering up or just need to kill time, I know they will be there for me through thick and thin. I have 2 best friends, a girl and a boy. Carrie is the person who got me into blogging but who also is there for anything. We are girlfriends who snap our fingers in the Z formation! Then there is Brian, who I really knew in elementary school but we only reconnected a few years ago and the rest has been history.



So thats me for now. I will be sharing things I do, places I go, people I meet and maybe even some fashion, something I love!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEP YOUR FIRST BLOG POST I'M SO PROUD!!!! This is a great introduction - thanks for linking to me! :) I'm totally going to link to you in an upcoming post. :)

    ReplyDelete